"Learning??? What am i learning now?" Actually, i am doing self-study of Bazi and Fengshui.. Frankly speaking, I want to take all these commerical courses but the courses can up to 3k and above.. Scary.. How can I afford to go for all these courses though certs are given if I manage to finish the whole modules. Still I rather stick to my own time own target of self study.. I rather use my money on more meaningful stuff like pay my bills or go for holiday.. Though i am pretty keen in all these now but i know that i should spend my money wisely especially during this period of time (Hard time / Harsh market)
Right now what is my stage of self study.. Haha juz a very very beginner / basic.. Because i am still reading the basic Bazi book.. I will purchase more books to upgrade myself and get some seniors to guide me along.. Cheer for me that i will not be another "3 Minutes Hot" .. hehe..
No comments:
Post a Comment