Last Saturday, 13 Mar 10 I went for this free pre-eye evaluation at PLSC. I was told that this pre-eye evaluation took only 2 hours. However, I wasted my precious time for 5 hours. According to Dr Tay, my corneal is steep if compared with the average range. Hence I can go for standard custom intralase (Bladeless)... How much does it cost? $2688 is the package for this custom intralase plus $57 medication plus 7% GST and net off $150 voucher.. So the estimated price is around $2788..
Honestly speaking, I can fork out the full cash of $2788 but now, it is beyond my limit. The only reason is ... because of...sob sob..
I want to do it now. The only reason is I want something to be done in this year. I do not want that nothing is accomplished in this year again. A perfect eyesight is what I long for.. Few years of planning and saving all come to an end..I need to start over again and again. I am tired.. I am very tired. I really hope that it can come to an end for me..
I decided to pay by credit via installments.. Then I will pay all the installments with my coming bonus. Hopefully, my company is able to give me a big fat bonus.. Pray hard.
Another praying, I hope that the surgery is really a worth investment for me.. Pray hard that all goes well on 26 Mar 2010....
Mum!.. If you are there, please pray for me too.. Thanks Mum.
I miss You!
No comments:
Post a Comment