Monday, September 26, 2011

Shark Tank (underwater world)

As usual, I tuned on one of my favourite FM channels, 100.3. At this time, is hosted by DJ Ke Min. I am enlightened by this story.

The story:

For the first time, her friend went to underwater world in Hong Kong. First, she came to the junior size Shark tank. Second, she came to the slightly bigger size Shark tank and lastly, she came to the biggest size Shark tank. At that point of time, she became puzzled over what will happen to the bigger size of the sharks. She approached one of the staffs there. The staff answered that the “Junior” Sharks will remain at the SMALL size tank and they won’t be growing further. The same logic applies to the rest of the Sharks. The Sharks will grow according to the size of the tank.

You may ask what the moral of the story is. The moral of story tells us that if we stay in our comfort zone, we will never grow. Is your life becoming your daily routine? If yes, you are staying in your comfort zone. Have your dreams come true? Do you want to have a change in your life? If yes, you have to grow and step out of your comfort zone. During your growing journey, you may face obstacles but you are growing beyond your comfort zone.
Be BRAVE! Face your obstacles and make a Big CHANGE in your life. I really hope I can make it.


All the best to YOU and I!

No comments: