Thursday, March 8, 2012

Simple Life, Simple Aims!

A few days ago, I just met up with ZQ, a financial adviser who is my sister’s NTU friend. He is still considering a young chap to me because I am older than him by 3 years. The overall conversation was good. Initially, I could sense his nervousness. In order to ease his tension, I talked to him in an informal way. Eventually, he was comfortable to talk to me and I was very open towards my current financial situation. Perhaps, I felt happier after the conversations as this talk indeed helped me to face myself more direct and understand what I should plan for my future.

Though I have to clear a debt that does not belong to mine, I have to bear the responsibility to clear it. “只能怪我愚昧,信错了一个伪君子!” However, I did a wise thing that happened half year plus ago.

Right now, my priority is to clear all my debts and start my savings from scratch again. Still, this is always my resolution is to find a new job in this year that allows me to have good pay and prospect.

Hope I can do it by this year, 2012….





Quote: 把简单的变成丰富,是聪明;把丰富的变成简单,是智慧。丰富,有助思考;简单,便于实行。丰富的简单,能思能行,可成大业。

No comments: