Finally, the blood donation day has arrived. It has been a
year since the last time, I donated my blood. I felt so bad whenever I come
across the poster stating the day to donate. Right now, I recovered from my flu
which was a few weeks ago and have no medication since that flu. I am ready for
it.
Everything went well. However, during the donating when the
bag was almost full, I felt giddy, cold sweat and almost passed out. It was my
first time to have this stupid feeling when this is my 4th time to
do my donation. I felt so sad and disappointed.
Going forwards, I make sure I have enough rest, fluid and
food before I head to another donation.
Anyway, I got the complimentary free travel by SMRT and badges. =)
Still I won’t give up donating because not everyone is
suitable to donate blood even if they intend to. I am just lucky to be one of
the donor. My blood can save at most to 3 lives.
No comments:
Post a Comment