Monday, January 28, 2008

I won 6th Prize in Lucky Draw (DND on 25 Jan 08)



Though it’s happened a few days back, I still feel happy on that night occasion DND. My company was holding an annual DND in year 2008 at Shangri-La Hotel and our department was invited too.

On that particular day, almost everyone including me was anxious of tonight DND. Perhaps due to our time management poor, we were late for the DND. And we had to sneak into the function room when EVP was on speech presentation.

The first dish was the traditional Chinese new year favourite, Lao Yu Sheng.. as follow is Shark Fin and continue.. when the next dishes going to be served, the host was announcing the lucky ones of the Lucky Draw. At the same time, I was taking photos of my colleagues. When he announced the 7th prize, I hope my numbers was to be called as that prize was what I want – DVD recorder which is my home lacked of. Too bad, my number was not called. However, soon after the 7th prize, when the host said “1130”. I was shocked.. I could not believe that my numbers was called. Immediately, I opened my invitation card and checked.. OOOOooo I won the 6th prize. I raised my hand up and walked towards the stage in the fast pace.. When I was walking, I could feel that my heart beat was fast and my face was blushing..I walked up the stage and shaked hand with EVP, bad habit again I licked out my tongue while taking photo with him .. Opps. =P

When I walked back to my seat, I called my dear about this good new at once.. I want to share with him my happiness.. Then I sms my friends and my dear sister too.. Ha everyone was happy for me too as I won a SONY camera T200..

Very fast the DND ended, my dear sent me home and I continue to share this good news with my sister. She was soo excited about it too.. End up we chatted till 3am plus then went to bed..

No comments: