Tuesday, January 22, 2008

A new change of my life ever since Christmas night.

Ever since the Christmas eve, I have been a long time no updating my blog. Last year 2007, I got to know him on the Christmas eve night or to be exact I met him when the time striked to 12 am, the first night of Christmas. Actually that night, I had good impression of him. He’s the only one among the group who took his initiative to entertain Weiling and I. Hence, I had good impression of him that night. However, I did not manage to say “GOOD BYE” to him as I promise my dad not to reach home too late.

The very next day, he had my mobile number through my friends, Weiling and Derek. Initially, I rejected to meet him for movie as i was already out with my friends. However, after sooo long nagging (persuading) from Derek, then I decided to go for this sudden date with him including that nagging friend, Derek =P. He came and fetched me at my house block.. To my surprise, he drove a car that I could not imagine.. At first, I was taken aback because at his age was not quite possible for him to own this car. On our way there, we had some conversation then I got to know that this car is from his dad but not his. I glad that he was honest to me.

Soon after, we meet Derek and watched “National Treasure II”. After the movie, we went for supper. I had no idea that I would sms him that I was not feeling well on the next early morning.. Again, another surprise from him, he came to look for me with a bottle of canberry and essence of chicken. I was moved by his action. And hence i agreed to meet him out for dinner. That day, I also get to know that he was having a slight cold, so I went to buy a herbal tea for him in order to thank for his concern to me. However, I was shy to give him the herbal tea when I saw him. Luckily I did not give him that as his body condition does not allow him to drink such “LIANG” herbal tea.

From that night onwards, we sms and chit chat over the phone for a couple of days. On 27 Dec 07, he asked me to be his gf. I was shocked as everything just comes so fast. We been sms the whole night and I did not sleep that night too. In my heart, I wanted to say YES but advices from my friend that things seem to be soo fast and hence I tend to be hold back.

On 28 Dec 07, I met him again after my best friend’s wedding dinner. At the dinner, I was glad that my best friend moves to the next stage of the life and I am happy for her too.. Deep in my heart, I also wait for my BIG Day to come.. =)
He fetched me after the dinner and we had short chit chat. And he’s still waiting for my reply… In the end, I followed my heart den from that night onwards, I am his gf.

Both of us felt that though we only known each other for less than a month, but to us we seem to know each other for long. We are from a distant relationship till to close relationship. In between of the weeks, we had a few times of quarrel.. 1 time was in a verge of ending. Perhaps, we are from two different world and hence this lead to some misunderstandings between us. I could feel that he was disappointed in me and wish to give up. I was so dishearten at that time too.. As I knew that it was all my fault to make him feel that way.. At that point of time, I really could not bear to give it up and I know that my feeling towards him is real. I really want to change myself to a better person to be with him. I really glad that he also did not bear to give it up too, and willing to forgive me. "Thanks Dear to give this relationship another chance, deep in my heart, I give you my word that I shall not hold back again towards your care and concern and I shall learn to give and take too."

Right now, I can assure myself that my heart only open just for him but no other person in this relationship. Sincerely, I wished that this relationship work out and we will be together happily ever after. =)

No comments: