Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Convocation Day - 29 Aug 08

Finally the day had come, my convocation day on 29 Aug 08 and I took a day off after my Bangkok trip.. 2 years down the road, all my hard work had reaped, I am graduated with bachelor degree of Economics and Finance. I still remember before I registered for this course, Manchester school accepted me for another course – Bachelor degree of Business management. However, I gave it up though it’s a good school and good course plus not an easy course to get into. Reasons due to financial problem, a semester fee costs about $5k.. To be practical, how can I manage such expensive school fee for every semester. I need to support my family and myself. Definitely I do not have enough of $$$ to pay the school fee. My only mind set tell me that I would not want to get loan as I want to pay all the school fee all by own.. I saved up a year saving and I chose the same course as my best friend, Mx… Hee I had accompany too.. Luckily, both of us were able to enroll in. However, after the first semester, Mx decided to give it up due to busy working schedule and tight financial problem.. haiz.. $$$ to be blamed again.. Else she will be graduated the same day as me.

I only had 2 invitation tickets on that day. Sad to say my mum is not able to attend my convocation day. But I know somewhere up there she knows that I can completed the course and she will be very happy with it too.. Ooo my sister she was not able to attend as she had lesson on that day too.. So in the end, my dad attended my convocation day.. A few pictures were taken on that day..








Yes these also remind me to find a job that can give me stable financial income and the goal I can reach to.. =)

No comments: