Monday, September 15, 2008

My Dad REMARRIED!!!

When I was just a small little girl, I like to read fairytale stories. I believe that everyone will know the story of Cinderella and Snow white & 7 Dwarfs. It contains a story about how their step mothers ill-treated them when dad got remarried…Hence, many people including me do not really like step-mother.. However, I have a step-mother that never in my life i will ever think of having one too.. =(

My mum had been taking care of me for 23 years.. I miss her.. I really miss her.. Though I miss her, I glad that she was away from all the sufferings. I will never forget how she looked, how she sacrificed her time, her patient and all about her.. I knew all along that she was guilt and sorry for me.. As she felt that as a mother, she did not bring the best for me. I used to complaint that why am i soo different from all girls. Why i need to suffer from all these stupid things.. However, all I want is to have someone to be my listener.. And she was always my good listener..Ok.. enough of missing her I know that whenever i talk about her, her story will never end.. Because she's always in my heart. Endless of words describing her, my mother.. Yes.. She was my great mother.. =)
O ya back to topic, 2 weeks ago. My dad remarried on 07 Sep 08 (八月初八). An auspicious day to marry.. His wedding hold at the RC, a small celebration.. Considered quite a number of guest at that day.. My sister and I were totally no idea what to do and how to help. All we had to do was to attend my dad's wedding.. Sound weird.. Really WEIRD.. Anyway. Both my sister and i have no objection..Its already been 2 years, we should not be soo selfish.. Dad is getting old.. He needs a company. Sooner or later, we will get marry and have family. At least there is someone to take care of him and we need not to worry about. I believe that Mum will understand too. However, most of them understand except my elder brother.. On that day, he was absence.. He was angry with my dad to get remarried.

I will not call her "Mother" but only "Aunty".. However, she treat us not bad.. She helps to do some household and always bring dinner for my sister or us....So she is not really that kind of stepmother that we used to think of. Ok i shall end here.. Busy doing other stuff.. =)

No comments: