Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Surprised to win a cake book...

As usual, I like to visit those blogs about bakery stuffs.. Recently, I come across a nice blog to visit to...

On 21 Nov 09 ard 9pm plus, I visited to this website again.. The blog owner created a lucky draw game. She is going to give away 3 copies of this new released cake book, Cakes for Romantic occasions (Author: Maisie Fantaisie). How to participate in this game? Easy.. Just leave a comment before deadline. From there, she will use this random.org integer generator to pick the lucky winners..

Guess what?! I am one of the winners.. I was SHOCKED when I back to the page again .. However, there is a PROBLEM. I stay in Singapore and the owner stayed in Denmark.. I wonder???

I am expecting her email to tell me that I am the winner too.. Lolz.. On the very same day, she indeed sent me an email to inform me about that.. I replied her that I stay in Singapore and I am expecting for her replied too.. Wow.. She is soo good.. She said "yes I will send you this cake but it might take a little longer because of the long distance From Denmark to Singapore".. She did not ask for oversea postage fee from me.... She is sooo nice.. $_$

Ok.. I shall keep my eyes big for my cake book.. Waiting paitiently.. HOHOHOHOHO..


No comments: