As usual, I late for work again. The moment I reached my desk, I switched on my pc and rushed my daily report. After sending the report, I went to the pantry to get some water. When I back to my desk again, to my surprise, I noticed there is smal packet of cookies.. I took a closer look.. Ooo it was given my Secret Pal.. I almost forgot that today is the first day of starting the Secret Pal game till the Christmas eve. The day to reveal who is every individual's Secret Pal. Of course, there is foreit if you guess your Secret Pal wrong else your Secret Pal will present you the last christmas gift. Hehe.. That is fun...
As for my Secret Pal, I can only reveal that my Secret Pal is a "SHE".. I had placed the first gift which is princess bookmark on her desk while she was away on block leave. I like the design of bookmarks and I bought another 2 different princess bookmarks.
Lolz.. Let the game begins.. =)
This is the first gift from my Secret Pal. I wonder who is my Secret Pal.. I tried a few cookies and they tasted really great..
No comments:
Post a Comment