Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Finally my prize arrived on 14 Dec 09

Still remember that I won a small prize at this webpage www.cakejournal.com. Patiently, I waited for this prize to arrive for almost 3 weeks.. During the past few weeks, I have been wondering why it has not arrived yet. Perhaps, it might lose during the delivering or to worse scenario, she never intends to give out the prize and it is all fake from the start… Hehe. All my guesses are wrong.

Today, I received a call from my sister at around 1pm plus. She said the prize has reached at our house. I am overwhelmed with it.. Because this is my first time, I received a gift from soo faraway place, Denmark. According to my sister, the prize is wrapped nicely and it comes with a Christmas card. She is such a thoughtful lady, advance greeting from her.. In addition, she paid for the overseas postage fee.. Wow that is soo expensive.


Here is the picture that my sis took earlier:











No comments: