A few days ago, 26 Jan 10, I went for classic pedicure for promotion of $28.00 as Chinese New Year is around the corner. The booking slots are so full till to Chinese New Year 14 Feb 10. Hence, I pushed forward the day to have my classic pedicure. I pretty like the service they provided but I made an impulsive decision that I bought a $500 dollar package with many treatments included. This impulsive decision when involved a lot of cash money that is totally NOT “ME”.. Initially, I was cool and clear-minded that I would like to consider first before making any decision. However, the pedicure lady able to provide a good bargains for me from $588 to $500 and include extra of mask which cost around $70. According to her, I can pay by installment for this package. Her give in made me soft hearted and agreed to take the promotion package. OMG!!!.. My heart pain after I left the pedicure shop.
Come to think, for every classic treatment it costs about $22 instead of the usual market price of $30-$40. The pro is that it is a classic treatment with cheap cost of $22.70. The con is that I need to stick with this shop for 22 treatments.
Come to think, for every classic treatment it costs about $22 instead of the usual market price of $30-$40. The pro is that it is a classic treatment with cheap cost of $22.70. The con is that I need to stick with this shop for 22 treatments.
*** A lesson learnt - Can't be impulsive next time***
No comments:
Post a Comment