Time really flies. Another year 2009 has over. What have I done for the previous year 2009? Nothing!. I did not do anything to fulfill my last year resolution. This year 2010, I really hope that there is a change or turning point for me. What will be my New Year resolutions? First, I am able to switch to a prospect job that I can commit and proceed further. Second, I should have the right attitude towards job. Third, I must be punctual for all occasions. Fourth, I must lose 4 Kg for my weight. Fifth, I must master something eg. Bazi or Bakery. Sixth, I must master good EQ. Last but not least, I must make sure that I can get out of this rat race asap. What about relationship? I shall let the nature take it course. To be together or not.. I will not persistent further.
I am keen of getting 1 iphone 3gs but I can’t upgrade my contract because I just re-contracted it last year for him to get a new phone else there is penalty of $300. Sad.
I am keen of getting 1 iphone 3gs but I can’t upgrade my contract because I just re-contracted it last year for him to get a new phone else there is penalty of $300. Sad.
No comments:
Post a Comment