
Originated by someone posted on FB. Please excuse me if there is copyright. I would like to share this picture here instead. Thanks.
To me, this picture is meaningful. Though our life is short, there is someone accompany in every stage of your life. Your life still considers blessed. I used to hear that everyone is borne in “HALF” you, waiting for your the other “HALF” to make a COMPLETE you. Every happiness or sadness, there is always COMPLETE you to share with. Your short life will no longer be alone. Even though the last stage of life is sad, still shortly after your other “HALF” will join to make a COMPLETE you again.
However, living this realistic world, this kind of accompany may no longer exist.
I do hope that one day, my other “HALF” will accompany me to every stage of my life.
No comments:
Post a Comment