Monday, October 17, 2011

Someone Special



As usual, I have nothing to do during weekends. I decided to wash my laundry since that Saturday, 15 Oct 11 was a sunny day. I checked every basket and even bags for dirty clothes. In one of the paper bags (Taka), I found a tatty bear (Me To You). “Oh this is the bear I like since secondary!’. This bag belongs to my sister. I began to think wildly. “Is this given by someone who woos her?” Or “Is this a present for her friend?” Or “Is this going to be my X’mas gift”. Lolz. Perhaps, I was thinking too much. I left the bear back to the bag and continue to wash my laundry.


When my sister was back, I asked her about my doubts. She seems to be avoiding my question. Eventually, she revealed that the bear supposed to give it to me in a month ago. That night, she brought it back with a big paper bag but I never asked or checked with her further. She just left it there for a month, waiting for me to discover it. I was -_-.


Anyway, I was moved when she bought the bear as I could not bear to buy it for myself. She said she used her first pay to buy it for me.. I was so happy when I heard it.

Thanks sister for the gift. I will take good care of it.

No comments: