Times really flies..Yesterday just ended the last day in December of Year 2012.
Flashing back, though there were sadness and happiness in year 2012, still it was a fulfillment year for me as compared in year 2011.
In year 2012, I managed to learn diving and get an open water diving licence. In addition, I got to know many nice single female friends through forum. From there, I learnt to know that there are many things for me to explore and understand the outside world. It indeed open my mind to welcome many new knowledge about the actual practical world.
Besides that, I got to know myself better. I have to learn how to let go the past, and move forwards positively to reach my goals with courage and confident.
Hence, in my year 2013.. My new year resolutions do not really change much:
1. Switch to a new job with higher pay and good career prospect
2. Attend a course for future needs / Learn more foreign languages
3. Lose weight till 44-45kg
4. Widen my social circle
5. Brush up my English especially in communication
6. Be Confident
7. Maintain my eyesight degree
8. Able to be debted-free
9. Able to go holiday twice a year
10. Build my health
Reasons:
1. My very first new year resolution is always the same until I found a job with high pay and career prospect. I know that many think that I am not actively find a job. I need to give myself a break and then, give myself a pat so as to push myself to find the job again though I have been finding it for quite some time with no luck in getting one yet.
2. Learning foreign language is always my dream. Right now, I am self-learning of korean language. Hoping that I can solo travel to Korea in this year. Further to learn Spanish as I know that spanish is one of the common language covered in most parts of the Europe. I do hope i can travel to Europe in near future.
3. Losing weight is to keep reminding myself that I should always stay fit and confident in my outer appearance. What i always believe, there is no ugly woman but only a lazy woman. Loser to be a lazy woman..
4. Widen my social circle is always something i am doing it right now since year 2012. I need to know more people that maybe in near future or in long run, one of these people might come into used in my job or anything.
5. Yes. Brushing up my English. I should look for friends who only speak english. I am working hard now too.
6. Confident. Currently, i am lacked of confident partly because of my previous experience and i have no job satisficaton. I need more confident to make myself move on to my goals or dreams
7. Eyesight degree.. No more spectables for me. I do not want to be friend with them anymore. Everyday i will remind myself to give my eyes a break.. Though i understand that the degree will deteriote as my age grow. Still i want to make it as slow as possible. Good luck to me..
8. Debted-free.. I believe everyone of us would hope to be a debted-free person. Same goes for me. I want to retire with Debted-Free, Assets Rich and Cash Rich woman.
9. Traveling is always my passion. I hope this year that i can travel to Korea and many more other countries.
10. Health. I need to build my health because there are too many people reminded me that i look pale. I need to relax and let go the past, and stop thinking too much so as to treat my insonmia.
Hopefully, this year 2013 will be a great fulfillment for me. Especially, changing a better job with good pay and career prospect.
Good luck to me. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment