Last night, I was so upset and angry over someone. This
someone is who I know him through a social application. I approached him first
to ask about the voluntary work. Soon after we met up to do the voluntary work.
Thereafter, we have been messaging each other via whatsapp everyday. Most of
the times, he will be the one who initiates the conversation via whatsapp.
Yesterday, was a good weather to run. He is the someone who
motivates me to get back to my running. Hence, I message him about the good
weather and will run after I knocked off.
He seem busy to reply me. I asked him and he replied frankly
that he was with the Myanmar girl who he knew only a few days. This Myanmar
girl took the initiative to cook lunch for him on CNY day 1 and accompanied him
to Hongbao River. Now they were dating
for coffee and movie. In order not to let him knew that I was indeed angry over
what he had told me earlier that he has no feeling for her and now he was
dating her. I ended message with happy dating and shall not disturb both of
them. At that moment, I felt soo cheated. I almost teared. I complaint to my
best sister.. I went to run after I knocked off. I tried to make
myself forget all the stupid feelings but all seem so difficult.
Close to 10pm, I believed that he had already sent her home
after the movie. He messaged me again. I was soo pissed over him and I tried to
push him in a way to stop denying that he has no feeling for her. I was soo
upset that I almost lost my cool. Indeed I did lost abit of cool, he was trying
hard to cool me down by distracting other topics and telling me jokes. We
chatted till quite long till we like arguing. However, things were cooled down
very fast.
Still I am not happy with it. I do not know whether am I just
infatuation with him. Or I really like him in just a short period of time. I
know that I am simply jealous over it.
No comments:
Post a Comment