Does god really exist? I do not know because I can’t sense his existence. I am an atheist after my mum’s incident. He is a Christian and he baptized only 3 years ago. We had a slight argument over this belief yesterday. He had difficulties to convince me over the god existence. He mentioned “My heart is closed, the god will not force his way into it” and I should learn to open. The problem is that I need to be convinced before I can accept the god existence. I found that relying on god is more like a moral support. Right now, I do lack of this moral support. However, many things make me disappointed in all gods. Hence, that leads me to become an atheist.
I also come to know that He is a staunch Christian, will want his spouse to be a Christian too. So I am just simply thinking too much over his over-friendly friendship. I need to learn to keep a distance from him so that I won’t have too much affection from him.
Right now, my concerns are career and future. It has been so long, I never really pray to God.. Because I fear of disappointments. If I really pray to him sincerely, will my pray be answered?
No comments:
Post a Comment