After a good night chat with the Myanmar girl, I found that
he is a big liar.. Definitely, a flirty guy too. He could twist and turn his
words. All these while, my state of mind and feeling were being played like a
roller coaster. He is such a big-hearted, devoted Christian and honest guy who
can be such a big liar. Luckily, I did not join the “fun” as he had hinted me
to take the initiative to date him.
Due to the chat, I can finally let go of this stupid
feeling. He does not worth for me to have this stupid feeling. I do hope that
he can be truthful to the next girl but not keep on misleading the innocent
parties.
I am glad that I back to my normal self and not keep on
thinking of this stupid idiot bastard jerk. Please forgive my crude words.
He does not deserve for me to say nice things about him.
I love myself even more after this incident.
If you are kind hearted person, no matter what religion you are. You are deserved to be an angel after life.
No comments:
Post a Comment