It has been a long time since the last blog. I need a place
to “burst” out my feeling.. sometimes, I
can’t stand the people that I worked with. They can simply said my fault. Even
I complaint to my superior. She will not side us because she has no stand. I
feel sooo tired and sick of working with them. All they have to do is to
complain to my big boss. Worst to come is my big boss believe their side of
story and never care to listen our side of story. Yes I know why, just because
we are small fries. Many times, I want to tender but reality stops me. Sad to
say, I was not borne in silver spoon.
I should have changed to another job long ago. I tried many
years but still, I don’t have the luck to get another job. Yes lazy is the only
excuse. My heart has already “ died” of keep finding and sending resume to
every companies. I know possibility counts. However, I been doing the same
thing again and again almost every day since I graduate for years.
No big deal for me being a UNI graduate as it makes no
different from others who have no cert. All you need to have is get your
superior recognizes. The cert is just a stepping stone to help you to get your
job easier. Too bad for me I have cert but I don’t have the lady luck to be on
my side. Or i am just being stupid and lazy.
What I hope for is to switch to a better job and decent pay
with good superior recognize. Since now, my life is not easy but I will survive
strong.
No comments:
Post a Comment