Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Earlier Posting on 15 Jan 2014

Reading back my past postings. I tended to write down my bad feelings. Perhaps these are the channels that I can freely express my emotions. Honestly speaking, time wait for no man. I am 30 now with no accomplishment either on job or family. Still I am the same old me. But I feel happier and peaceful over my current life. I begin to know what I want though I am no longer a young sweet lady. I am single but that does not mean that I will not get attached. I will get attached with my right one by this year and married the next year. I do hope so. Lolz.


We live only once though I believe reincarnation. If you plan to do something, just go ahead with no hesitations. There are many surprises ahead of you instead of sticking to your routine lifestyle. I experienced these new surprises last 2 years and I love it. I went for diving, travelling and even have a side-job. I like to meet new people and learn new things from them. Indeed last year was a fulfilling year for me. I know that I need to treasure what I have now. I know that I should make use of the time I have now. I know that I have to earn more money for my future plans. 

No comments: