Monday, December 22, 2014

I was stupid...

On 20 dec 2014, while i was having my breakfast before i went for work. An indian old guy walked pass my doorstep and returned then he said something to me outside my doorstep. I was taken aback at that moment. He kept repeating the same sentences, e.g.  i was thinking too much and i should let go but dont worry i will be lucky and start from next jan 2015. Then he said, he had already prayed for me, so i should give a token. I gave him 5 bucks and he insisted 10 bucks so i gave him 10 bucks instead but he didnt return my 5 bucks.  He kept both notes instead. Stupidly he asked for more and i gave him another 10bucks. So in the end i gave him 25 bucks in total with just few words. Plus he passed me a small note written "6427 Victor Wee", asked me to buy 4D.
Oh gosh. When he was gone, i took some time to find myself awake that i was scammed. I was soo stupid...i felt like i was mesmerised and i had a feeling of using money to make him go away. I still dont understand why. I should have shut the door or threaten him that i will call the police
25 bucks is an lesson for me though is nothing compared with 20k plus.. still i learnt my lessons

No comments: