Saturday, December 15, 2007

Waited for 3yrs ++, it finally arrives...

Oooo... I have been waiting for this moment to come.. And my new hp finally delivered to my home (ard 8pm sharp).. I am sooo happy to see my new hp - Sony Ericsson K810i. Though this mobile is not the latest in the current hp market.. I like the overall function especially the cybershot and it allows the sony ericsson hp user to send directly to blog via mms... I really love it.. =)

Initially, i am targeting either N81 8GB or K850i but both are toooo expensive and both the price range is not within my budget range. Too bad i have to give these 2 choices up as i have enough of waiting and waiting the prices to drop... Waiting the prices to drop will need another few more months or even up till 6mths.. I have enough patience... Anyway.. at least, i get a hp that i preferred right now and i shall take very good care of it for at least 2 years..

Although i am happy that i get a new mobile, i still like my current mobile Nokia 6230. This mobile has accompanied for 3 yrs 4mths. Though this hp give me some troubles eg.. auto switch off suddenly, battery flat easily.. I still like it.. Other than this hp, i have another Nokia 6210 hee i forgot the model no but the casing is either grey or dull gold..This Nokia 6210 had accompanied me for 4yrs plus.. This hp was exchanged with my dad. When i got hold of this hp, i did not like it at all .. Just because of its appearance, i could not feel happy of becoming the owner of this hp.. However, as time goes, i became more and more fond of this hp.. And this hp turned out to be another one of my precious things that i could not go without with..

Anyway, I like all the mobile phones that i used before.. Hmm if i not wrong, my first hp is Nokia 8250. This Nokia 8250 is my very first and the most expensive hp i have ever owned.. WHY???? Soooo EXP??? Because my dad had dragged me along with him to buy that model with him. During that period of time, the Nokia 8250 is considered one of the latest in the market.. It costs me total of $400... My heart really pain at that time.. I got this Nokia 8250 when i was in secondary.. At that time, i did not know the current market price or trend and it just like my savings were being squeezed...='(

While the second hp is Nokia 6210 and then the third hp is Nokia 6250, and then this hp Sony Ericsson K810i.. Hee i shall take very good care my current new hp.. =)

No comments: