Thursday, July 17, 2008

Finally

Finally, I change my blog skin. I did some changes from the initial blog skin. I got the blog skin from the blogskin.com. I was soo amazed by every blog skin, leads me to have the urge to create of my own blog skin.. Ha perhaps, my creative brain cells have died or asleep for a sooo long time, i can only amend abit by using one of the blog skin that describes ME. Hence i picked this blog skin. However, i believe i will change to another blog skin which is created by me. Heheh.

Ya I have been a long period time not updating my blog.. About a 3-4 mths, sooo fast time really flies. Many things happened during the last 4 mths.. Yawn~~.. Its already very late, i have to work tomorrow.. Will continue what's going on during the last 4 mths.. Update sooon. Nitez! =)

No comments: