Flashed back ->>> what had actually happened in April 08,... Ha guess what, i born in the month of April soo its My Birthday!!!. This year, i made 2 wishes as 1st cake was bought by colleagues from my favourite cake shop - Cedele . The only pity is that my favourite cake - tiramisu strawberry cake sold out on that day. However, its alright.. Thoughts that count :)
Taste great too though not my favourite, still a nice cake. PS: "Thanks for the cake, i like it very much"
Ya.. I almost nearly forgot to thank someone -> My dear as well as my dear's mum. She had helped me alot during this mini birthday party.
As for the gift, i received a few from my god-mum and a diam
ond ring from my dear. Shock for me, as my dear bought me a diamond ring and i have never ever expected that too.. Hahah.. I can see a big hole from his wallet.. =P Anyways thanks my dear. I love it.. "Muack"
ond ring from my dear. Shock for me, as my dear bought me a diamond ring and i have never ever expected that too.. Hahah.. I can see a big hole from his wallet.. =P Anyways thanks my dear. I love it.. "Muack"Thats all.. Cont'd soon what had actually happened during the month in May 08.. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment