Hmm..What had happened in May??? I have to recall first. Nothing really happened. Though nothing had happened, it does not mean no good. "No news, means good news!" That is what i always believe in.
The only good thing is that i received my bonus. Sad to say the bonus is not much. Haiz. another sad thing is that I am not promoted. =(
Perhaps my performance does not meet my boss's high expectation. However, it's alright. I am still looking for hope, a interesting/challenging/bright prospect job for me. Hopefully, i can find this kind of job soon (ASAP). I really do not want to wait anymore. I need to earn more money in order to meet all my commitments. My shoulder is getting heavier and heavier as time flows. Anyway Good Luck to me. I believe things can always be better if I'm continue to stay optimistic. I also believe that my beloved mum will act as our guardian angel to protect us away from all dangers. Mum! I miss you...!
No comments:
Post a Comment