New car and Old car. Dear had just scrapped off his old car - Toyota Corona (Black) not long ago. The old car that i used to drive. Hee, a car for me to practise on. I should say this car is my learning car or toy car. However, because of me, Dear had spent quite a sum to repair the damages I made on this old car. So what are the damages ?
These are the damages:
1st - Car rims
2nd - Exhaust Pipe
3rd - Car leather seat (Driver)
Heehe I soo guilt over the damages I made but dear never really angry about me. He just said that a lesson for me.. Hhehe I am too careless. Actually because of him, I tend to learn how to drive with confident and careful on the road. Thanks Dear.
As his old car brought him a lot of problem. So he decided to change to a new car, Nissan Latio (Pearl White). I should say it is a good car. Fuel consumption is low and everything is good too..
Nissan Latio

We woke up around 11 plus, then accompany my dear to run errands. Hee then I be the driver again but the last time of driving the old car - Toyota, Corona.
Before we started to go, the weather turned from bright blue sky to dark cloudy sky..Very soon, the rains had come.. OOoooo. I prayed to the Rainy God , "Please stop the rain when we collect the car" Along our way to run the errands, the rain still continue and the auspicious time to collect the car was running out. We need to the car before 6pm.
Around 4pm plus, the Rainy God finally hear my pray and stopped the rain. Then we headed to the car mechanism shop to sell away the brand new car rims which was only 2 months old. While waiting the technican to change the car rims, ooo the Rainy God shows his temper again. Another "Raining dogs and cats!"..Haiz.. what to do.. no choice.. =(
However, when everything was done and we were on our way to collect the new car. Ha again the Rainy God resumed to good temper, he stopped the rain.. Heheh soo happy. Thanks Rainy God .
My dear was happily collected his new car and take good care of his new car till now.
No comments:
Post a Comment