Have you celebrated Halloween Day??? "N" "O" = No for me.. No one asked me out last night.. I stay at home... =(
Actually, I did not intend to go anywhere either because I need to wake up early today to go for another interview. My six sense told me that this interveiw would be another wasted interview. Why should I say that? Because this is going to be 5th interview for FINANCIAL ADVISER.. I intended to cancel this interview because my main interest is not to be a FINANCIAL ADVISER.. However, my sister said "Reject again!!!.. You're going for only 2 to 3 time interviews in this year.." My heart sank when she finished her words... She is right afterall.. I did not proactive looking for jobs but rather slack the whole year.. I am soo upset about myself being such a useless one.. Honestly speaking, I am totally demotived.. I lost my confident.. I have been looking for jobs for almost more than 1 year.. But still no good news.. T-T Sob Sob~~~
Yesterday, other than my sister's hurtful words.. I am not happy with my present working progress.. Tooo slow... As expected, I will not get any promotion for next year too because I viewed my appraisal comments..
"I will never give up, trying to look for better job with good prospect.."
How is my interview today? What a coincidence! I met my ex-colleague who left to another foreign bank. Though we were not the same team, I heard alot of rumours about her. Working under her was a disaster.. Many of them quited after working with her.. She looks friendly and I can't imagine that too. Stupidly, I answered what am I up to.. Sooo ooo Stupid.. Lolz..
I waited paitently at least 20 minutes for the interviewer to come down and get me.. I did not know that this company is under ML. As what I expected, this company is a financial adviser agency.. His main intention is to ask me to work under him as one of the team player...He will guide me along the way if I really join him.. He even hinted that I am still young and I should give myself 1 year to try whether am i suitable in this industry.. To be franked, he indeed convinced me.. My only concern is my high commitements to my family etc.. $$$ if I have plenty of $$$, I will not think of being a employee but rather a employer..Who do not want to be a boss.. I believe most of them want to be a BOSS one day.. Whatever.. I decided to think about it. The answer most likely to reject his good offer.
After this interview, I headed to orchard, KinoKuniYa to buy this recommended book, Rich Dad Poor Dad. I am enlightened by this book alot though I read only the first chapter when I was on way back home. Buy this book if you are willing to spare this 20 bucks.. I can ensure you that this book is really a GOOD buy. Thumb Up!

No comments:
Post a Comment