Almost every weekend especially SUNDAY.. I really sick and tired of that day.. It is not because I have to work the next day but I am expecting or looking forward the day to come.. All end up to be disappointment.. I am afraid that this sickness will come one day for me to look for psychology doctor.. I just cannot take it anymore.. Everyone seem to be making use of me.. I am just like a toy.. Want me then play with me, if sick and tired, my owner will just throw me aside.. This is what I feel right now.. I realized what so-called “EVERYTHING” is. I should not expecting something from someone.. But only from myself.. Whatever I want to do, is to live my life to the fullest. I will not plan later but bring it forward the day to come.. I will do it all by myself and not waiting for someone to do it for me..
I read one article from my colleague.. The conclusion of this article is “Life is uncertain / Live everyday as if it’s a special occasion / If tomorrow were to be your last day on earth, what would you do today?”
Monday, October 26, 2009
SUNDAY
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment