Friday, October 2, 2009

James Sun


First.. You may wonder who is James Sun!!! I came across this article "Urban" talking about this particular guy... He is the first asian who outshines among 8000 participants and able to take part in this "Apprentice". He is also the only asian who was able to make it through to the finalist in this show, Apprentice. Or should i say that he is able to get close to this Donald Trump.


Second... Why i want to talk about him. Very simple. His passion, charm and smartness.. Most imptly is his age. I was amazed by this smartness.. I can't help to admire this guy.. Though he is asian, he is able to make his dreams come true in the america..


Third.. He is at age of 32 who is already a very successful entrepreneur..


This is his short story behind his success.

"James started his first business venture at age 11 where he negotiated contracts with local window cleaning companies to market their services door-to-door. He pitch was simple, “Are you sick and tired of homeowners slamming their doors on you? Well, why don’t you let me try…I’m just a kid…they won’t slam the door on a cute kid.” He successfully started a business.
At the ripe of age 13, he started reading the Wall Street Journal and began his studies into the world of business and technology. After graduating high school with a perfect 4.0 GPA, he started a technology investment company with $5000 at age 18 and became a multi-millionaire by age 22 while graduating (Cum Laude) from the University of Washington. "






The only pity is that he is married and i have no chance. Lolz..



I hope that i can be like him.. Have inspiration, confident and dreams..

No comments: